All the people just keep on Rocking...♫♪

lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Fergie admitted she was addicted to drugs

The lead singer of The Black Eyed Peas, Fergie admitted in an interview with the magazine "Showbiz Spy" was addicted to methamphetamines.

The only female member of the group admitted that the detoxification process was not easy. "When you have an addictive personality and you have fame and success, (drugs) are there every night. And part of it. You hooked. I looked in the mirror and say, 'I'll leave' and the next day I called my dealer. But I'm over, "said the singer of" Where is the Love? "

The star admitted that the drugs have two opposite sides and what is your opinion about these substances, said: "I ​​think sometimes lead you to the brilliance and sometimes disaster. That's my answer."

Fergie is not the only one who had problems with drugs. Taboo, another group member, also had a past marked by drugs and alcohol. Although now surpassed it, the artist acknowledged that the lifestyle of the band made ​​it very difficult rehabilitation.

"The excesses and festivals were something that was out of control and I did fall very low," said Taboo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario