All the people just keep on Rocking...♫♪

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Fergie wants to buy a soccer team

The female vocalist of "Black Eyed Peas" has confessed that it is willing to buy something very unique has, since while the other celebrities want to buyapartments in buildings or mansions U.S. singer wants his own football team.

Fergie has said: "My grandfather was my father was a quarterback andquarterback and then became coach high school football ... Sunday was always agreat day of the week at my houseIt was my father and I were together andbecame our hobby. "

The singer of "Big Girls Do not Cry" added: "The most shocking me at the bar, crying in my jersey for the Dolphins ... I would love to be the owner. It would be a dream come true," said Europapress.es .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario